February 13, 2006

Fuji Stories; the beginning.

Boys and girls, I'd like you to meet Fuji - the cutest little pup, newly owned by my friend from work, Janice.

It didn't take long before Janice and Fuji got close and personal. Fuji sleeps between Janice's pillow and the headboard, sometimes even overtaking her space (good going Fuji), but what made them partners in crime, is their nightly ritual. Janice often wakes up in the middle of the night to use the loo, but before she goes, she picks up the already awaken Fuji, puts him on the newspaper by the bed, and they both pee at the same time (for anyone wondering, Janice actually uses the bathroom, not the newspaper with Fuji - they're not that close).

But Fuji and Janice share more than just a bed and nightly rituals - they share a taste in clothes. Janice bought Fuji a cute little sweater for those cold winter nights (they live near Barrie, they actually have a winter). Fuji loves his new sweater very much, and is very eager to put it on and model it for the camera (see photo attached). Janice sits him up like a baby on her lap and puts his sweater on one paw at a time, while he sits there patiently, allowing her to zip him up.

I welcome Fuji and Janice to my "little things" family and I hope to keep you updated on their blooming relationship.
Come back often for updates in my new series, 'Fuji Stories'.

1 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Blogger agoosia said...

miau, hau.. I mean...ughm, I'm confused :-|

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

...but who's counting?
visitors