January 26, 2006

think of something that makes you smile.


Tonight I went to Telelatino (TLN) to sing backup for these two sisters from my vocal school. They were singing "When you believe" by Mariah Carey, so me and 3 others from the school got to sing backup... you know... tralala stuff.

The song we sang is a little slow, so I guess we all looked a little straight-faced or as the host of the show called it, we looked like we were all forced to be there, hahaha. It was hard to keep an honest smile on your face for 3 minutes straight, while looking at one camera all the time, while trying to move your bum, and paying attention to the song so you know when to start singing ... sheesh, multitasking, hahaha.

So what did I do to make myself honestly smile inside and out for 3 minutes? I thought of funny things or images that make me smile. Here's one of a few images that popped up (Thank you Radek):
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

...but who's counting?
visitors