January 28, 2006

I need my yellow.

Today I went to the Body Shop to buy the two parts for my oil perfume that I have been buying since grade 9, so that's ... 5, 6... oh I can't count now, but that's a lot of years. I buy a big bottle which lasts me a long time, and I don't use much anyway, so I can go a long time without having to buy it.

I was looking around and noticed I couldn't find "mango" oils, so a lady that works there, who wasn't very enthusiastic at all, said to me "ohhh.. um...they discontinued mango...", and wandered off. I literally just stood there, without a word, in quiet panic not even attempting to recover from these news. It felt like picking a new scent would be cheating on mango & citrus. It just wasn't possible. I need my mango, and I need it now!

Just then, this other lady came up to me who works there as well, and in an attempt to sell her promotion, handed me a pamphlet and said "Come back Wednesday, we're getting a lot of new scents, like Strawberry Passion and bringing back some discontinued ones." So I asked "mango?", like I still had a shred of hope, though I must have sounded like it was more than just a shred of it. Then she answered "Yes, mango will be here". I could have kissed this woman, I was so happy!
.
So on Wednesday, guess who will be buying two large bottles of mango & citrus oils?
The first person to answer this question correctly, gets to smell me next time I see them. Thank you for playing.

3 Comments:

At 2:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

smartdupa?

 
At 3:20 AM, Blogger agoosia said...

That is correct. You may smell me, whoever you are.

 
At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm you and your mango...have you ever tried other things? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

...but who's counting?
visitors