January 19, 2006

thank you mr. i-drive-a-white-car

This morning as I was leaving my apartment, I was going to check if I had any change for parking incase the metropass lot is full, but I was running a little late so I said "screw it" and left. As I was driving to the station, I thought "wouldn't it be funny if the parking lot was full and I have no change for pay parking?"

As I approach the parking lot, there's a TTC man in a van blocking the entrance, and a sign behind him that says "LOT FULL". For two seconds I panicked and I hand gestured with the guy that I'm just gonna turn around, and not actually park. I had absolutely no idea what I was going to do, and the clock was ticking for me to get on the subway and be on my way to work.

Just then, this nice man in a white Saturn drives out of the parking lot, and I excitedly gesture at the attendant that the man just left, and that there's probably a free spot now. So I was gestured that I can go right in, and get that last parking spot, which was all the way at the other side of the parking lot, at the back, right beside a snow bank, but nonetheless, yay!!

Thank you, Mr. I-drive-a-white-car, you made my day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

...but who's counting?
visitors