February 17, 2006

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it.

Whoohooo, today I got my Songwriters Association of Canada package in the mail, and I even have my own card and everything, hahah, this is so cool!!
.
So now I can go right up to someone, pull out my songwriter badge at them and say "STOP! I am a songwriter. That's right... do not attempt to move.. this is a very dangerous situation" Yes, that should scare them alright, hahah.
.
And that was only the start to my day... I had a great day at work, then I went shopping and if you can imagine this, everything I wanted to find, I found!!! Even the shoes I've been searching for for 3 months, and they were on sale!!!!!
.
Anyway, happy friday everyone, and have a great weekend :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

...but who's counting?
visitors