February 16, 2006

oh, the weather outside is frightful.

Snow? Rain? Freezing Rain? I'm not quite sure, but it's creating a mess for some reason. Or at least my mom makes me believe so because she woke me up at 6 this morning to leave early for work, when I start at 9 today - sigh, overkill.
.
Current Conditions:
Temp. -2'C, Feels like -7'C. Overcast, light snow.
.
Doesn't sound that bad, right? But the weather today calls for a bit of both, rain and snow, and depending on the temperatures, we might either be looking at really wet roads if the temperature rises, or black ice if it decreases.
.
Looking at the pictures, it really doesn't look that bad - I mean, we've seen much worse, but once I get out, I'm sure I'll be eating my own words because CP24 claims some schools even closed down - my gosh, REALLY?!??! Can I stay home too?
.
Anyway, if the news reporters are saying it's that bad, please drive and walk carefully today and adjust to road conditions.
.
For Road Conditions updates, check here, and for Toronto Weather updates, check here.
.
Happy Thursday.
.
1 more day 'till the weekend, whoohoo. Who else is excited?

9 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me! Me! Me! I'm excited.

 
At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know where you live hehehe but where i'm at we have a foggy and wet weather. You must be near the north pole. hehehe ;)

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger agoosia said...

hahaha, smartass.

Who had a snowstorm last weekend, huh? We had wonderful weather here on the weekend... yeah, that's what I thought.. :P

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger agoosia said...

MY GOSH, it's like a skating rink out there!!!!

Please be careful how you walk and drive. I nearly fell getting off the bus... and as a few of you know, that wouldn't be the first time for me, so I know how much it hurts... phew.

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger agoosia said...

ARGH, don't you hate that???

I washed my car a month ago and actually chose not to drive it the next day because it rained, hahaha. But I couldn't avoid it for long, so now I give up and check the weather before going out to wash the car... which is why I haven't washed it in a month. mmmmm, filth.

 
At 6:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What snow storm? when? what? huh? i dunno what you talking about? hmmmmmm, i don't comprende? you know what i'm saying? :)
it was more like snow sprinkle, very appropriate and very acceptable to my standards, at least. How dare you throw a snow storm at me! hehehehehe ;)

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger agoosia said...

Listen you, smartass you, wasn't there some big ass storm in the US over the weekend? I just asked mom and she said you said you had snow, therefore I win :P You should know better than to argue with me - I have the power of mom's word supporting my claims, nah nah nah nah nah :P

 
At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aneczka said... it was more like snow sprinkle <--- did you not read this part of my comment hihihi and the big snow storm was in north east part of USA (New York, Boston, etc.) Get your story straight lady hihihihi

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger agoosia said...

ughm, did I mention you're my favourite sister in the whole entire world? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

...but who's counting?
visitors