February 20, 2006

i'm so proud of you, jason.

Here's why Jason Mraz started wearing underwear again:

"I started wearing underwear again as well. After six years going commando, I decided it was time to try something new. I basically came across a brand and style that appealed to me enough to try it. The idea of commando is based on one’s discomfort due to excess material beneath the pant. Such as boxer shorts, they get bunched and aggravate me.

Then there’s Tightee Whitees that seem to serve a purpose but are so dull and also tend to get bunchy above the butt at the belt line. Plus, they’ve gotten a bad rep over the years and make you a prime candidate for a wedgie at all times. I only knew of those two kinds and I wasn’t having either.

But then I grew concerned for the well being of my reproductive organs as well my seat. Could I go the rest of my life with nothing but denim against my bares? Is that safe? Is that comfortable? Is there a product that could keep my package warm and snuggly and provide a slipcover between my cheeks and Levis? Hell yes there is. And unfortunately they get the worst rep of all in the locker room. But since I stay out of locker rooms altogether, I figured there’s no harm done. And "I don’t care what you think about me" is supposed to be my mantra, right? Then I don’t care what y’all think about bikini briefs. I’m quite comfortable now thank you. "


Oh no, Jason, thank you.

1 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Blogger agoosia said...

Oh, it gets better. As of late, he started using deodorant again...wow, so proud of my boy:

"I gave it up during the making of Mr. A-Z when Adam King, Lillywhite, Carl, and Matt, all Brits, mentioned the fact that if you go long enough without, your body will take care of the perspiration and scent itself. They were full of shit. You know how you can sleep on your stomach with your arms under the pillow? I couldn’t do that anymore. One too many nights I’d wake myself up because my underarms were so wretched."

The tour bus driver must be breathing a sigh of relief.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

...but who's counting?
visitors