February 18, 2006

nice legs... sir?!?

In order for me to not get shot on the subways and buses, by looking intently at someone for an hour giving them the impression that "I got a problem, yo", I often focus my attention on people's shoes, pants, and purses, with the occasional upward glance at their faces...unless, of course, their asses are nicer, in which case I won't actually make it all the way up top to their faces, I'll just settle for their asses down low. Or I read, which I know sounds simpler and solves all of my life's problems, but I'm complicated, so what can you do?

Yesterday morning was no different and I focused mainly on one pair of s
hoes that were really nice, paired with a pair of tight bell-bottom jeans, which looked really nice as well. It just so happens that I am currently looking to buy a new pair of jeans, so these really caught my eye. They had that nice colour, fade and shape to them, and it made the person look like they had really nice legs (whoohoo), so I thought "hmmmm, I wonder where she got them from?" (because any woman would love for her legs to look great in jeans, whoohoo), but I didn't think of asking her where she got them - she was standing too far.

But out of pure curiosity, once the crowd loosened up a little bit, I decided to try to put a face to the legs... well, what a surprise.... it was a 50 to 60-year-old man, very much tanned (obvious case of fake'n'bake), with an earring in his right ear, trying to be really cool and hip by fitting into his daughter's jeans. I wanted to laugh, but then for sure I'd get shot.
.
A plea to all my friend's fathers and grandfathers:
.
Please don't wear tight bell-bollom jeans anymore. You're just much too old to be wearing anything that revealing and people like me might mistake you for an attractive young lady with great legs. There are other ways for you to show off that you're nearly senior and working out everyday - good for you, but at the least save me that embarrassment, if for no other reason.

Then again, maybe he was on his way to audition to be Britney Spear's backup dancer? In which case I wish him luck on his endeavors.

2 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's creepy

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger agoosia said...

Hahahha I know it wasn't his daughter's jeans, but they looked pretty damn feminine :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

...but who's counting?
visitors