February 21, 2006

happy happy!

Last year today, for Ewa's birthday, I decided to surprise her and call her at the office. A woman answered the phone: "Hello?", so I started singing "sto lat, sto lat, niech zyje, zyje nam..." (equivalent to happy birthday). What I didn't know was that Ewa took that day off, and I had infact sang the polish birthday song to her boss!
.
So this year I thought I'd post her birthday on my blog to save me that embarrasment again.
.
We are also celebrating Karol's birthday which is this Friday, February 24th, though I haven't done anything embarrasing on his birthday yet. Unless you'd consider a "blowjob" drink exploding in my face, on their birthday 3 years ago, as embarrasing...otherwise, I've got a lot of work to do this year ;)
.
Happy Birthday You Two!

1 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy b-day to you :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

...but who's counting?
visitors