March 14, 2006

j-e-l-l-ohhhhhh.


Last night I dreamt that small pieces of orange, red and yellow jello were moving around on their own in an attempt to form some sort of an image for me. After much moving around, and once the "puzzle" was done, I found myself infront of a colourfull jello playboy bunny.
.
Today at work, I received this month's edition of Maclean's Magazine, and happened to notice its small front page dedication to Hugh Hefner, as "playboy is still energizing bunnies". I found it quite interesting that the same night that I dream of this man's invention, I also happen to come across an article about him.
.
So according to the article, little old Hef will be celebrating his 80th birthday next month. See, I too will be celebrating my birthday next month and was interested to find out his exact date of birth - April 9th, 1926.
.
Interestingly enough, did you know that in 1926 the League of Nations set a rule that in order to simplify Easter calculations, they should fall somewhere between April 9th and 15th, inclusive? And did you know that this year using the "1926 Rule" calculations, Easter happens to fall on April 9th, 2006? Hugh Hefner's 80th Birthday.
.
Easter? Bunnies? April 9, 1926? Playboy Bunnies? Hmmmmmmmm.
.
Now, there's probably no real correlation whatsoever between Easter and Playboy Bunnies, but for my sake (and for my excellent use of time), let's assume there is, ok?! Happy Tuesday!

1 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Blogger agoosia said...

Oh, hell yeah!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

...but who's counting?
visitors