March 10, 2006

shameless self promotion.

So why wouldn't I use this space, that's available to so many lovely people on the internet, to promote my upcoming performance, right?!?! Well I asked myself this question today and rushed over here to tell you these exciting news - you can watch me on Canadian TV!.


Can you sense the excitement?! hahaha.

I have been singing since the age of "little", and thanks to my wonderful vocal teacher, Elissa (you rule, mamma), I got the opportunity to perform on TLN's Viva Domenica. With the help of my musically talented friend Paul Godfrey, who could play guitar in his sleep and still sound a hundred times better than me, we put on an acoustic performance that will hopefully please many.

Tune in to TLN's Viva Domenica this Sunday, March 12, 2006, at 6pm to watch Paul and I perform A Lover's Plea (Lyrics & Melody by me, Music by Paul Godfrey).

To find out what channel TLN is in your area, click here.

.

Also, keep checking the On Key Studios' website for an upcoming release of my new song, A Beautiful Life.

.

Thanks, and I hope you enjoy the show!

2 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger agoosia said...

Damn right we are!!! whooohoooo, hahahhah! I can taste it now.. amaretto & coke, mmmmmmmmm :)

And the other show that Radek is talking about is "Dai Don Den 2" which he is involved in and has been working on for the past few months.

For more info, go to: www.livewithculture.ca - check it out!!!! It promises to be VERY good, and I can't wait to go!!

 
At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somebody better record this show for me, I don't have access to TLN, grrrr hihi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

...but who's counting?
visitors