March 04, 2006

you did WHAT?!?

Here's an example of a moron with a towing truck that doesn't know how to properly load and secure a van, and manage to successfully rear-end himself while breaking too hard at a red light with someone else's van.
.
Anyone else have a big urge to go up to him, poke his head and go "what on earth were you thinking?!?!". Talk about embarrassing, I never knew it was possible to rear-end yourself.
.

A big thanks goes out to my brother-in-law for being at the right place at the right time with a camera-phone, and to my sister for sending it to me.

2 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeap...it looks like an episode of "dumb and dumber" coming to you live. I can just see the insurance claim on this one. hehehe

 
At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea I thought this photo would give off such a reaction buahahahahahahahahahhaahahahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

...but who's counting?
visitors